AMBU SPUR 11 (Single Patient Resuscitator) – Adult
Ambu SPUR II (SINGLE PATIENT USE RESUSCITATOR)
- Ambu SPUR II is the only resuscitator that is made from a SEBS material instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risks of cross contamination.
- Simple is good. But simpler is better.
- Unique single-shutter valve has proven its reliability over two decades of emergency and hospital use.
- The crystal clear valve housing provides an unimpeded view of the valve operation, and the slim design makes it easier to view the mask.
- The Ambu SPUR II provides users with exceptional tactile and visual feedback during resuscitation. The bag is highly responsive, with minimal mechanical resistance – some even says it’s a natural extension of the hand.
- The convenient handle makes it easier hold the unit and to ventilate a patient with just one hand if necessary. The characteristic design provides optimum stroke volume with perfect recoil – yet is smaller and lighter than most other disposable units.
- The Ambu SPUR II also features a unique shape that is small and easy to hold, yet provides optimum stroke volumes with just one hand. The bag itself is thin and responsive and the SafeGrip™ surface ensures that the Ambu SPUR II can be firmly squeezed.
- A stiff and heavy bag can quickly cause muscle cramps and shoulder pain. That’s why the Ambu SPUR II is Ambu’s lightest, most flexible unit ever. And the built-in handle makes it easier to hold and operate, even if the user has very small hands.
- All Ambu SPUR IIs are equipped with a medication port that allows quick medication delivery.
- Adult and paediatric sizes have a soft splashguard for user safety and all paediatric and infant sizes are equipped with an override vale system that helps prevent giving to high pressure into the patient’s lungs.
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve.
- 400 x 400 x 385