Beurer LR500 Air Purifier
Beurer LR500 Air Purifier
The Beurer LR500 Air Purifier will clean the air in your house of dust, animal hair, odour, pollen, bacteria, viruses and other harmful gases. It can be used with the Beurer FreshHome app, which will offer you an overview of the air quality in your home and tips for improving it.
What Is Included?
- 1 x Beurer LR500 Air Purifier
- 1 x Combi filter
- 1 x Pre-filter
- 1 x Instructions for use
What Are the Key Features of the LR500 Purifier?
- Ensures the air in your home is clean
- App-controlled air purifier for improved control and convenience
- HEPA H13 filter will filter out 99.95% of particles
- Recognises fine dust with particle sizes of up to 2.5µm
- Cleans air with three-layered system and four-level blower
- Cleans domestic dust, animal hair, odour, pollen, bacteria, viruses and harmful gases
- Additional cleaning with ultraviolet light
- Room temperature and coloured humidity display
- Manual timer function
- Features night mode with quiet operation and dimmed lights
- Free download of Beurer FreshHome app
How Does the Beurer Purifier Work?
- The fan sucks in contaminated air
- Pre-filter filters out larger particles like dust, dirt and hairs
- The activated carbon filters out formaldehyde, benzene and other poisonous gases and odours
- HEPA filter filters out small particles of pollen, bacteria and viruses
- The switchable UV light inside the housing eliminates germs and odours (e.g. tobacco smoke, cooking smells or animal smells)
- Clean air is emitted via the air outlet on the top of the purifier
What Does the Beurer FreshHome App Do?
The app will monitor and evaluate the quality of the air, and then offer an overview of the indoor air quality. The app also suggests tips for improving the environment for your comfort.
Why Filter the Air in Your Environment?
Filtering the air you breathe reduces allergy symptoms, allows for easier breathing and removes unwanted chemicals like formaldehyde from the air. This is especially beneficial for pregnant women, newborns and those suffering from lung or breathing difficulties.
How Can the Air Purifier Help Those With Allergies?
The air inside our homes can sometimes have two to five times the levels of allergens as the air outdoors. The LR500 Purifier will clean the air indoors of pollen, meaning that those suffering from an allergy to pollen can breathe deeply in their own homes during peak pollen count.
Who Can Use the Air Purifier?
The Beurer Purifier can be used by most people. However, if you have a severe respiratory or lung disease then consult a doctor before use.
What Are the Technical Details of the Beurer Sea-Air Simulator?
- Suitable for rooms up to 106 meters squared