INTCO Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves Powder-Free x 100
Basic Powder Free Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Introducing the Basic Powder Free Disposable Nitrile Gloves. These high-quality disposable gloves offer strength, durability and barrier protection that prevents skin contact to ensure contamination does not occur. They have been designed for maximum sensitivity, dexterity and comfort with only 0.1mm thickness, and offer increased elasticity and flexibility to reduce the risk of fatigue when in use for extended periods of time. These Basic nitrile gloves are an essential piece of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and allow the wearer to use the gloves at ease and with additional reassurance that they are protected.
Features and Benefits:
- The high-quality nitrile synthetic rubber offers softness and comfort, that is easy to put on with a smooth finish for a perfect fit and a smooth range in motion and flexibility to minimise stress and fatigue
- Textured fingertips provide extra grip, to prevent the risk of dropping equipment or slipping when using fragile objects, even when working with liquids
- Each disposable glove has been designed for durability to protect the hand from a wide array of chemical hazards, solvents and oils, as well as reducing the risk of contamination from skin contact to ensure the highest levels of hygiene
- A powder free coating on the inner surface of each glove ensures that the gloves are secure from any potential dust contamination
- Added strength and protection at the cuff prevents the glove from being damaged easily when being put on and offers reliable protection at the weakest point
- These gloves are latex free so are suitable for latex allergy sufferers and are also safe to use in food manufacturing and preparation environments
- Available in a variety of sizes - Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
- 100 disposable gloves per pack with a 5 year shelf life
Disposable gloves are ideal for a wide range of tasks and professions such as dentistry, medical and clinical tasks, tattooists, hairdressers, and beauticians. They are also food safe and suitable for handling fatty foods making them ideal for catering and food preparation. Some industries and applications disposable gloves are commonly used in are:
- Laboratory analysis
- Chemical industry
- Emergency services
- Intricate parts handling
- Food processing and preparation
Standards and Certifications:
- EN 374-1, EN 374-4, EN 374-5, EN 420, EN 455-1, EN 455-2, EN 455-3, EN 21171, EN 13485
- CE marked to 93/42/EEC including 2017/47/EC
- CE Conformity also tested to EU 2017/745
What are the benefits of using Nitrile Gloves?
Nitrile synthetic rubber offers higher puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber (latex) or vinyl and is softer and more comfortable to wear with increased flexibility. Synthetic rubber is suitable for sensitive skin as it contains no latex proteins which can cause adverse reactions. Nitrile is also resistant to chemicals and other harmful substances.