SEERS Therapy Traction Table Package
SEERS Therapy Traction Table Package
Facilitating lumbar and cervical traction, theÊSEERSÊTherapy Traction Table PackageÊcombines a traction couch with a traction machine, flexion stool, all harnesses, and a neck pillow. TheÊadjustable traction couch features an integral rolling top to provide effective applications of traction forces. The height, backrest angle, and foot section angle can all be adjusted for patient comfort, and the couch can be purchased with either hydraulic or electric adjustment to suit different requirements.
What's Included in the Traction Table Package?
To ensure efficient and reliable lumbar and cervical traction sessions, the Therapy Traction Table Package includes the following:
- 1 xÊTherapy Traction Table
- 1 x traction machine
- 1 x flexion stool
- 1 x neck pillow
- 3 x harnesses
Key Features of the Traction Table Package
- Traction couch designed for lumbar and cervical traction
- Includes a traction machine, flexion stool, all harnesses, and a neck pillow
- Features an integral rolling top design to facilitate effective traction procedures
- Head/foot section is angle adjustable from -25¡ to +75¡ for improved patient comfort
- Backrest can be adjusted from horizontal to +80¡ to further enhance comfort
- Includes a fixation point for optional cervical traction accessory (sold separately)
- Height range from 50cm to 101cm for easier and more comfortable access
- Retractable wheels and adjustable foot for manoeuvrability and stability
- Purpose-made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Includes clearance beneath the frame for mobile hoists
- Breathing hole and plug included with the couch as standard
- Standard-width 70cm upholstery available in a choice of colours to blend well with virtually any decor
Traction Table Package
The SEERS Therapy Traction Table Package combines the Therapy Traction Table with numerous accessories to facilitate effective treatment. The package includes a traction machine that can be positioned by the table. A flexion stool is also included, and the provided harnesses and neck pillow will aid patient support and comfort during sessions.
Designed for Lumbar and Cervical Traction
The Therapy Traction Table has been designed to facilitate lumbar and cervical tractions. The couch features an integral rolling top design to provide effective applications of traction forces, and it also includes a fixation point for an optional cervical traction accessory, which can be purchased separately.
The height, backrest angle, and foot section angle can all be adjusted to improve patient comfort and support. The couch also features a breathing hole and plug as standard, enhancing patient relaxation during sessions.
With a height range of between 50cm and 101cm, the Traction Table improves safety for both patient and examiner. Patients are able to access the couch easier, and it alsoÊreduces the need for medical professionals to bend down unnecessarily. With retractable wheels and an adjustable foot, the couch can also be manoeuvred between rooms and then steadily set in place as required.
Hydraulic and Electric Adjustment
The SEERS Traction Table can be purchased with either hydraulic or electric adjustment to suit individual requirements. Your required option can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. A hand switch is fitted as standard on electric models.
The Therapy Traction Table is available in a choice of 15 colours. The following colours are available: Brown, Black, Burgundy, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Lotus Green, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue, and White.
Please note that Dark Blue is the standard upholstery colour, and therefore has a quicker lead time of around 7 to 10 days. If you require any other available colour, there will be a longer delivery time as your item will be made to order. Please see the Delivery tab for more details.
- Width: 70cm
- Mid-Couch Length: 20cm
- Head Section Length: 65cm
- Backrest Height: 83cm
- Safe maximum load capacity: 240kg