Teeter EP-970 Inversion Table
Teeter EP-970 Inversion Table
Back pain is a problem which can greatly affect day-to-day living, however it shouldn't have to be a problem that is just learned to live with. The Teeter EP-970 Inversion Table is an easy to use inversion table that targets back pain, muscle tension, disc problems, spinal curvature and muscle spasms. Using state-of-the-art technology, the Teeter EP-970 Table can be used for a few minutes every day for long-lasting results.
Why use the EP-970?
The Teeter EP-970 is the ideal choice for back pain rehabilitation. Promising a comfortable and safe recovery, the EP-970:
- Reduces back pain
- Relieves sciatica, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal curvature and muscle spasms
- Targets the pain naturally using body weight
- Utilises a ComforTrak bed for healing pressure
- Enhances comfort with head pillow, handholds and Ergo-Embrace support
Inversion Therapy: Relief and Recovery from Back Pain
Inversion therapy works by targeting pack pain naturally by using bodyweight and natural forces to put pressure on the affected area, which decompresses your spine and weight-bearing joints. Just use for a few minutes every day, and the Inversion Table will start to work its magic and allow your back to recover.
The EP-970 Inversion Table goes one step further than other inversion tables, using brand new, high-tech technology to provide the ultimate back pain recovery. EZ-Stretch Handles and EZ-Angle Control offer stretching, decompression and specialised pre-set positioned guides, while their EZ-Reach Ankle System guarantees a gravity-activated safety lock and high comfort on the ankles.
Customise to You
A major benefit of the EP-970 is that it is customisable to you, meaning that recovery is catered to each individual problem. The Teeter Table comes with a ComforTrak bed for lower back support, a head pillow that can be moved to suit you, grip and stretch handholds to allow for stretching and decompression, and Ergo-Embrace supports that provide a foam pressure-reducing design that adds high comfort to your ankles.
Support That You Can Trust
The EP-970 comes with auto-locking hinges, cam locks, pivot bearings and heat-treated steal parts, all designed to guarantee safety and prevent injury during use. The product does come mostly pre-assembled, but the final touches are easy to assemble as the EP-970 is supplied with a set of 3D interactive assembly instructions on the Teeterlink App and an owners manual.
Key Features of the Teeter EP-970 Table
- Acupressure nodes insert along the ComforTrak for healing pressure
- Special lumbar bridge enhances decompression and alignment benefits
- Fitted with a Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System for smooth ratchet closure
- Safety locks, hinges and pivot bearings ensure a safe and secure design
- Features stretch max handles and an extra-long grip surface to help new users
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles offer stretching and decompression options
- EZ-Angle Rotation Control offers a specialised guide with pre-set positions
- Fitted with a ComforTrak bed for a customisable and comfortable performance
- Can be easily dissembled, transported and stored
Specifications of the Teeter Table
- Folded Dimensions (WxDxH): 50.8cm x 73cm x 167.6cm
- Warranty: 5 years
- Use: Home use
- Instructions: Available on Teeterlink App and in owners guide