Portex Thermovent T2 Heat & Moisure Exchanger
Sterile, single use heat and moisture exchanger. Provides effective humidification for spontaneously breathing patients whose upper airways are bypassed by a tracheostomy tube. Device can be used for a maximum period of 24 hours. Now there is a new oxygen accessory line available. The Thermovent T2 Oxygen Line is a specific designated oxygen tube for use with the Portex® Thermovent T2.
- Simple opening port allows quick and easy access for a suction catheter to aid the removal of secretions.
- Clear housing gives an aesthetic appearance and allows visualisation of contamination.
- Integrated oxygen port that can provide up to 60% oxygen concentrations to the patient via the simplest of connections.
- Original Portex® Thermovent T paper media provides high level performance heat and moisture exchange to patient.
- Smooth, rounded edges aids patient comfort.
25mg 1-1 H2O @ 15 breath/min-1 Tidal volume 500ml
Resistance to Flow
0.3 hPa (cmH2O) at gas flow rate 0.5l/sec-1 (30l/min) [0.6cm H2O 1-1 sec-1]
0.7 hPa (cmH2O) at gas flow rate 1.0l/sec-1 (60l/min) [0.7cm H2O 1-1 sec-1]
1.2 hPa (cmH2O) at gas flow rate 1.5l/sec-1 (90l/min) [0.9cm H2O 1-1 sec-1]
Inspired Oxygen Concentration (%)
Tidal volume 500ml
O2 l/min: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
O2%: 27 33 37 42 45 47 53 54 57 60